Mission: Focusing on actions to bring positive, immediate and lasting changes for enhancing quality of life of vulnerable children, women and people in the community and working to bring societal change with the development of people and communities.
Vision: Through our sustainable programs, we envision the transformed communities leading to a better world, a world of equality, economic and social justice in which every individuals enjoys all of the human rights.
- To preserve children right to education/schooling, right to caring home, right to special protection and care, right to standard of living, right to health care, right to play and recreation, right to participation, right to balanced diet, right to live in safe and healthy environment.
- To support and provide facilities for early childhood development, encouraging a good, basic foundation for young children at the start of their education.
- To support orphanages through offering financial assistance for education, food and clothing, and through the placement of volunteers.
- To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
- To help make women self-reliant through a number of initiatives including literacy classes; income generation projects and credits groups and raising awareness on health, sanitation and the environment.
- To establish library, reading rooms, schools and toilets in needy communities.
- To conduct emergency relief programmes for disaster/natural calamities affected people.
- To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of mission, vision and objectives of FOCUSED.
- Introduce international volunteers to the richness of Nepali culture and ensure a safe and memorable stay in a supportive environment.
- To undertake any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of the people