1. Community Development Program:
Under Community Development Program, one can be member of FOCUSED by:
- Supporting the projects on construction of Library, School, Colleges, Toilets
- Supporting the projects of trainings and conferences for empowerment of youth and women to make them independent and self-employed.
- Supporting the projects of community building.
- Supporting the projects of trainings to children, women and youth at rural and marginalized community to increase their confidence, to make them follow their dreams and to grow as capable citizen.
Trainings will be conducted through paid or unpaid volunteers.
2. Emergency Support Programs:
Under Emergency Support Programs, one can be member of FOCUSED by:
- Donating fund to collect relief materials to disaster affected people through FOCUSED.
- Support to conduct training programs to disaster affected people to make them mentally healthy.
- Support to organize rescue programs.
- Support for medical treatment of disaster affected people.
3. Homestay Program:
Under Homestay Program, FOCUSED will help international volunteers who would like to join Homestay Program. International volunteers will be staying with a Nepali Family enjoying Nepali food, experiencing Nepali Culture, lifestyle and way of living in reasonable cost.
4. Tour & Trekking Program:
Under Tour & Trekking Program, FOCUSED with the help of its partner agency, will help to arrange international volunteers or visitors get tour and trek package at very reasonable cost. FOCUSED will sort out any problem if in case any problem arises during tour and trekking program.